INMATE VISITATION INFORMATION
1. The schedule varies for each inmate. Make sure you understand the schedule for your inmate.
2. Visitors must arrive 30-45 minutes prior to visit, depending on the inmate's unit, in order to register for that day's visit.
3. The inmate must submit a visitor list prior to any visit. No more than five names can be on each inmate's list.
4. Visitors can not call the jail to confirm if they are on the inmate's visitor list. They must confirm with their inmate.
5. Make sure you read and understand the Visitor's Instructions. It is your responsibility, not the jail's. Call the jail at 904-436-9650 if you have any questions.