Jail Exchange, Every Jail, Every Prison, Every Facility in the Country
Android app on Google Play

Skip Navigation LinksCounty Jails > Massachusetts > Worcester > Worcester Co. Jail & House of Correction

Worcester County Jail & House of Corrections Inmate Search


Inmate Search - West Boylston & Worcester County

Inmate Search - Massachusetts and Federal

Worcester County Jail & House of Corrections Contact Information

Worcester County County Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment

+ Worcester County Law Breakers

+ Massachusetts Law Breakers

+ Crime Shows - Cable TV

Worcester County Jail & House of Corrections Inmate Search

** To locate Worcester County Inmates, you must call Corrections at 508-854-1800.**

Worcester County Criminal Court

Massachusetts Worcester 1,400
5 Paul X. Tivnan Drive
West Boylston, MA 01583
Inmate’s Name
Worcester County Jail & House of Corrections
5 Paul X. Tivnan Drive
West Boylston, MA 01583

Worcester County Jail & House of Corrections does not have an public online Inmate Search or public Inmate List. To find out if someone recently arrested is in the Worcester County Jail call 508-854-1800 for assistance.


Bail must be paid in cash and can be done in the Jail Lobby daily at 5:30 PM.

The jail will be able to tell you the inmate's housing assignment, which determines the date and times you can schedule a visit.

Information on depositing funds into an inmate's account or purchasing phone calling credits can be accessed online or by phone.


Comment or Ask a Question.
No registration required.

Comments 12

  1. chris Tue, Jul 19 2011 7:54 AM

    do the give you methadone if you are on the clinic i go in tomorrow

  2. t Tue, Sep 06 2011 12:27 PM

    county jail inmate search, broken link

  3. lata Fri, Dec 02 2011 6:33 PM

    there is no website search for inmates but at least you have the phone number to call. good one!

  4. Admin Wed, Apr 11 2012 9:31 AM

    All links are fixed. Jails continuously upgrade their websites, changing their links. Worcester County is fixed and all links are working.

  5. heidi Wed, Apr 18 2012 11:25 AM

    how come I cant find the inmate im looking for on the site to send fund online? I used his MSA number and his first and last name...

  6. Admin Sun, May 13 2012 12:17 PM

    If you can't find an inmate that you know is there, it is either because either you or the jail has the name misspelled or he/she has been transferred to another facility or county.

  7. ashley Mon, May 21 2012 8:58 PM

    Hi Im wondering how long is the process for an inmate to fill out a form so that he is able to call me. Is there a time limit to use the phone. What times arent they able to use the phone?

  8. manda Mon, Aug 13 2012 1:49 AM

    Why can't I find an inmate I know is in there? I spelled his first and last name correctly and put his MSA number in!!

  9. yamil Tue, Sep 04 2012 3:54 PM

    how do you sure for someone that you think is in jail?

  10. yamil Tue, Sep 04 2012 3:55 PM


  11. william gurn Sat, Oct 06 2012 11:27 AM

    how do i get abail bondsman to show up to post bail today at 5;30

  12. Jail Exchange Admin Sat, Feb 09 2013 11:16 PM

    At this time the only way to search for an inmate in the Worcester County House of Corrections is to phone them and ask. Their telephone numbers are: (508) 854-1800 (508) 752-1100 (800) 842-0083

Post a comment

+Related Articles

Jail Exchange is the internet's most comprehensive FREE source for the Worcester County Jail Inmate Search, Worcester County Jail Inmate Lookup, Worcester County Arrest Records, Worcester County Jail Records, Worcester County Jail Information and all information about Massachusetts Department of Corrections, Massachusetts Correctional Institutions, WorcesterCounty Inmate Records, Massachusetts State Inmate Records, Massachusetts State Prison information, Federal Prison Inmate search, Federal Prison information, Worcester County Warrants, Worcester County Most Wanted, Worcester County Juvenile Detention, Massachusetts State Juvenile Detention, Worcester County Crime News, Massachusetts State Crime News and more. For an in-depth Massachusetts Criminal Background Check or National Criminal Background Check on anyone, use our Worcester County Public Records Search, Massachusetts Public Records Search or National Public Records Search. jailexchange.com is affiliated with Drug Rehab Exchange, which specializes in the following related information:  Drug Rehab Exchange is the internet's most comprehensive FREE source for Substance Abuse Treatment and Drug and Alcohol Addiction Services for Worcester County, West Boylston and Massachusetts. We also provide assistance for enrolling in Obamacare, aka as the Affordable Care Act so that individuals without financial means can have access to the same Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation, anywhere in the United States, as those with quality insurance.

© 2014 Johnny Ex, Inc. All rights reserved.