To find an inmate who is incarcerated in the Johnson County Jail system in Greenwood, Indiana, go to VineLINK.
Click on the blue “Offender” tab on the upper left side of the page.
Select “Choose Agency” and use the dropdown menu to highlight and click on Johnson County Jail.
The site provides two search methods.
- Search by Offender Number
- Search by Name
Search by Offender Number
- Enter the offender number into the search box.
- Click on “Search”.
*NOTE*- The number must be accurate or your search results will be wrong.
Search by Name
- Enter the inmate’s last name.
- Enter the inmate’s first name.
- Click on “Search”.
*TIP* - If you are unsure of the inmate’s full name or the spelling of the name, click on the “Partial Last Name Search” box before clicking on “Search”.
Enter the first three letters of the last name and the first letter of the first name.
The system will list all inmates whose names begin with those letters. If you have the exact birthdate of the inmate, you can narrow your search by entering it in the appropriate box.
Inmate Information Available for Viewing
Click on the inmate’s name to view:
- Offender ID
- Date of Birth
- Custody Status
JOHNSON COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE SEARCH
To learn more about this inmate’s Porter County criminal court case click here.
Use the dropdown menu to select “Johnson County”.
Click on the “Criminal & Citation Case Records” link just below the county window.
Enter the security code in the box.
Use the “Search By” to choose:
- Case – Must have exact case number
- Defendant – Search by name. System also accepts partial names.
- Citation – Must have exact citation number.
- Attorney – Defendant’s Attorney Name/Prosecution Attorney’s Name
Enter all required information (Will be marked with red letters)
INMATE INFORMATION FOR VIEWING
When your inmate is listed, click on the “Case Number” blue-link on the left side of the name to view:
- Defendant’s Full Legal Name
- Case Type – CF- Criminal Felony, CM-Criminal Misdemeanor
- Date Filed
- Court Location
- Prosecutor Case Management Number
- Defendant’s Gender/Race
- Level – Felony or Misdemeanor and What Class
- Court Events – History of Court Appearances, Purposes and Outcomes
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Johnson County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the JOHNSON COUNTY JAIL in the city of FRANKLIN, Johnson County in the state of Indiana.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: