To locate an inmate within the St. Joseph County Jail system in South Bend, Indiana, go to the county’s Inmate Search Page.
- Enter the inmate’s last name.
NOTE: This system will not accept partial names. Names must be spelled correctly or will not return a successful search.
To narrow the search, if you have the following information enter it into the appropriate field.
- Date of Birth
- Age at Arrest
- Sex (M/F)
- Booking Date
- Prisoner ID
If you would like to include prior inmates who have been arrested click the box.
Click on “Search Database”.
TIP: If your search is not successful, clear the fields and search using the inmate’s last name only. All inmates with that last name will be displayed and you can choose your inmate.
AVAILABLE INMATE INFORMATION
Click on the inmate’s blue-linked name to view the following:
- St. Joseph County Mugshot
- Inmate’s Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- Booking Number
- Booking Officer
- Booking Time
- Time of Arrest
- Arrest Date
- Arresting Agency
- Bond Information
- Hold Information
- Parole/Probation Information
- Case Disposition (If Concluded)
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE SEARCH
To learn more about this inmate’s St. Joseph’s County criminal court case click here.
Use the dropdown menu to select “St. Joseph County”.
Click on the “Criminal & Citation Case Records” link just below the county window.
Enter the security code in the box.
Use the “Search By” to choose:
- Case – Must have exact case number
- Defendant – Search by name. System also accepts partial names.
- Citation – Must have exact citation number.
- Attorney – Defendant’s Attorney Name/Prosecution Attorney’s Name
Enter all required information (Will be marked with red letters)
Click on “Search”.
INMATE INFORMATION FOR VIEWING
When your inmate is listed, click on the “Case Number” blue-link on the left side of the name to view:
- Defendant’s Full Legal Name
- Case Type – CF- Criminal Felony, CM-Criminal Misdemeanor
- Date Filed
- Court Location
- Prosecutor Case Management Number
- Defendant’s Gender/Race
- Level – Felony or Misdemeanor and What Class
- Court Events – History of Court Appearances, Purposes and Outcomes
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the St. Joseph County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the St. Joseph County Jail in the city of South Bend, St. Joseph County in the state of Indiana.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: