To find an inmate who is incarcerated in the Hartford County Jail system in Hartford, Maryland, go to VineLINK.
Click on the blue “Offender” tab on the upper left side of the page.
Select “Choose Agency” and use the dropdown menu to highlight and click on Hartford County Jail.
The site provides two search methods.
- Search by Offender Number
- Search by Name
Search by Offender Number
- Enter the offender number into the search box.
- Click on “Search”.
*NOTE*- The number must be accurate or your search results will be wrong.
Search by Name
- Enter the inmate’s last name.
- Enter the inmate’s first name.
- Click on “Search”.
*TIP* - If you are unsure of the inmate’s full name or the spelling of the name, click on the “Partial Last Name Search” box before clicking on “Search”.
Enter the first three letters of the last name and the first letter of the first name.
The system will list all inmates whose names begin with those letters. If you have the exact birthdate of the inmate, you can narrow your search by entering it in the appropriate box.
Inmate Information Available for Viewing
Click on the inmate’s name to view:
- Full First and Last Name
- Offender ID
- Custody Status
- Housing Location
- Alternate ID’s
- Projected Release Date (If available)
- Mugshot (Click on the blue photo link to open it)
HARTFORD COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE SEARCH
If you would also like to find out more about the criminal court case, you can start by going to the Maryland Judiciary Case Search.
- Click the box for terms and conditions. If you do not click it, your search will not be allowed to continue.
- Click “Continue”.
- Enter defendant’s last name.
- Enter defendant’s first name.
- If you know the middle name, it will narrow your search but if you don’t know it, skip this step.
- Use the “Party Type” dropdown meu to select “Defendant”.
- Case Type – Click on “Criminal”.
- Use the “County” dropdown menu to select “Hartford County”.
TIP: The system accepts partial names. Enter the first two letters and click “Continue”. The system will list all defendants who have names starting with the letters you entered.
NOTE: Entering a filing date range or exact date will narrow your search. If you do not know it, try entering a six month range. If it does not produce results you can always redo the search using no dates.
Click on “Search”.
TIP: If you have the exact case number, you can skip the above steps and enter the case number in the appropriate box and click on “Search”. The case number must be exact or your results will be wrong.
INFORMATION PROVIDED ABOUT EACH CASE
Once you click on the defendant’s name from the listed cases you can view:
- Court System
- Case Number
- Case Type (Should Say Criminal)
- District Code
- Document Type
- Case Status
- Defendant Name
- Date of Birth
- Disposition of Case
- Amount Suspended
- Court Costs
- Probation End Date
- Restitution Amount
- Jail Term
- Suspended Term
- Credit Time Served
- Event Dates Regarding this Case
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Harford County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Harford County Detention Center in the city of Bel Air, Harford County in the state of Maryland.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: