To locate an inmate within the Wood County Jail system in Bowling Green, Ohio, go to the Wood County Sheriff Inmate List.
The page offers two ways to search:
Option 1: Search by Filtering List
Option 2: Search by Roster
SEARCH BY FILTERING LIST
Click on the “Filter Inmate List” dropdown menu to select:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Primary Charge
- Arrest Date
- Booking Agency
Use the next dropdown menu to select how you want the search term applied to the search.
Use the Plus + and Minus – signs at the right of the search boxes to add additional lines. This allows you to further narrow your search results.
Click on “Find”.
SEARCH BY ROSTER: If the above steps don’t locate the inmate, or you would rather bypass the steps, simply click on the Inmate Search page.
The complete county inmate roster will be listed in alphabetical order by last name.
Use the dropdown menu to choose how many names you want listed on a page.
Scroll through and use the arrows at the bottom of the list to click through more pages until you locate your inmate.
Once you locate the inmate you are searching for, click anywhere on the line with the inmate’s name to view:
- Wood County Inmate Mugshot
- Wood County Inmate Name
- Arrest Date
- Estimated Release Date (If Applicable)
- Next Wood County Inmate Court Date
WOOD COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE INFORMATION SEARCH
To find out more about the criminal court case click on the Wood County Court Search page.
- Click on the “Click Here to Search Public Records”.
Choose a search option from those listed along the top of the page with silver tabs. They include:
- Name (Typically the easiest if you have the inmate’s name)
- Case Number (The most exact search as long as you have the exact case number)
- Case Type (Use the drop down menu to choose “Criminal” and all “Criminal” cases will be listed.
- Attorney (You must have the attorney’s exact name to use this search and all of the attorneys cases will appear)
Enter as much information as you have.
- The required information will be marked with an *.
- Use the right side drop down box to highlight “Criminal” case type.
- If searching by name, you can enter a partial first and last name and click “Search”.
- Choose a “Case Status”. The most common choices are “Open” or “Closed” or “Appeal”.
- For the “Party Types” leave it as “All Parties”. (Otherwise you might narrow the search to a point your results are incorrect).
- Click on “Search”.
The cases matching your criteria will be listed.
- Click on the case number. (The far left side of the page).
A new page will open and display:
- Defendant’s Name
- Disposition Date
- Defendant’s Address
- Original Charges
- Indicted Charges (If Applicable)
- Amended Charge (If Applicable)
- Offense Date
- Docket History
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Wood County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Wood County Justice Center in the city of Bowling Green, Wood County in the state of Ohio.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: