To find an inmate within the Yakima County Jail system in Yakima, Washington, go to the Yakima Jail Roster.
All inmates will be listed on the right side of the page.
Under the list use the button to choose:
- Order by First Name
- Order by Last Name
- Scroll down the list until seeing your inmate.
- Click on the inmate’s name to open and view:
- Inmate’s Name
- Booking Number
- Date Incarcerated
- Current Location
- ID Number
- Planned Release Date (If Available)
NOTE: The planned release date can change at any time, depending on a number of factors.
YAKIMA COUNTY INMATE BAIL
There are two ways to get the inmate out of jail to await court hearings.
You can pay the entire cash bail amount to the appropriate courthouse during normal business s hours. Once the inmate appears at all hearings and the case is adjudicated, you may make a written request to the court to have your money returned, minus any applicable fees.
If you cannot afford the entire cash amount, you can contact a local bail bond company. This company will ask you to pay a percentage of the total cash amount (usually 10 percent) and a small fee for processing. The company then promises the court that if your inmate is released to await court he/she will appear as ordered. If the inmate fails to appear, the bond company will pay the entire amount to the court. You do not get the 10 percent or the fee back after the case is over. This is how the company makes its money.
NOTE: If this happens, the bond company will have the right to sue you for that amount if you signed for the bond.
YAKIMA COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE SEARCH
If you want to find out more about this criminal case go to the Washington State Court Case Search page.
- Select “Search Case Options” under “Search a Case” on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Accept” the disclaimer. If you do not click on it, the search will not continue.
- Choose “District and Municipal Name Search”.
- Enter the defendant’s last and first name.
- Use the “Court Name” dropdown menu to choose Kitsap County.
- Use the “Case Type” dropdown menu to select “Criminal Felony”. Or if it is a misdemeanor, choose “Criminal Non-Traffic”.
- Select a filing year from the next menu.
- Type in the displayed security code.
Click on “Search” to view:
- Defendant’s Name
- Court Name
- Case Number
- Judgment (If Available)
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Yakima County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Yakima City Jail in the city of Yakima, Yakima County in the state of Washington.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: