How to Deposit Money into an Inmate's Account in Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
To deposit money into the account of an inmate in Miami-Dade County, follow these instructions:
- Create an account with Touchpay Services, a GTL company.
- Select Florida.
- Select Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
- Enter the Inmate ID of your inmate. This can be found by calling 786-263-4100 or by looking up the inmate's name in the Inmate Search link above.
- Enter your billing information and send money.
- You can also deposit cash using the kiosk at the Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center.
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Miami-Dade County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center. follow these steps:
- Register here to create an account with icaregifts for Miami-Dade County.
- Choose Florida, then Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center., and then the products you want shipped to them, and input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Miami-Dade County at any one time.
- There are a total of fourteen (14) pre-determined icaregift packs available to choose from.
- The gift packs for inmates in Miami-Dade County range in price from $10.49 for ten pre-stamped envelopes, 2 pens and a pad of writing paper, to $104.99 for a box of 85 snack and food items.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Dade County Pre-Trial Detention Center., as well as sending money to the inmate so that they can purchase their own items, check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Miami-Dade County.