How to Arrange Video Visitation with Lancaster County Correctional Facility Inmates
Follow these instructions to schedule and then visit an inmate using GTL.
- Register yourself and all visitors.
- Select Lancaster County Correctional Facility
- Select your inmate.
- Schedule your preferred time for the visit.
For all the information you need to know regarding scheduling, cost, rules, tips and guidelines of inmate visits at the Lancaster County Correctional Facility, check out our Visit Inmate Page.
How to Bail out an Inmate in Lancaster County
To Bail out or Post Bond for an Inmate in Lancaster County Correctional Facility follow these steps:
For complete Instructions on How to Bail or Bond an Inmate in Lancaster County Correctional Facility, check out our Inmate Bail page.
Depositing Money for Communicating with an Inmate
How to Make a Deposit for Phone, Email or Visitation using GettingOut.com
Lancaster County Correctional Facility uses GettingOut for some or all of its communication services with an inmate.
If you want to deposit money using this company for your use or your inmate's account, there are four ways to do it:
- Online - They accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- At the Lancaster County Correctional Facility using the kiosk in the jail lobby - (cash, debit or credit card) NOTE - Lancaster County Correctional Facility may require identity verification so bring your driver’s license or some other form of ID.
- By phone by calling 866-516-0115 - They have bi-lingual operators are standing by 24 hours 7 days a week to assist you with your deposit. Major credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- By using their app, either Android or iphone. - All credit cards mentioned above are accepted.
For all the information you need to know, including tips, guidelines and warnings about depositing money in a Lancaster County Correctional Facility inmate's account for communication services, check out our Send Money page.
How Inmates Can Use a Tablet to Access Services at Lancaster County Correctional Facility
To find out how to get access to a tablet for inmate read the following:
1. First, Register or Sign In to GettingOut/GTL
2. Purchase the services you want for your Lancaster County Correctional Facility inmate.
3. All inmates have free access to the tablets to read their letters from family & friends, but there are many other services available to keep your inmate busy while incarcerated... such as Games, Books, Music and Movies. These other services come with fees that you can pay for when you pay for phone service.
To learn more about Tablet Rentals for inmates, including the cost, all the services available and everything else you need to know, check out our Tablet Rental Page.
How to Communicate with an Lancaster County Correctional Facility Inmate by Mail and by Email
To mail or email an inmate in Lancaster County follow these steps:
When mailing a letter or postcard to an inmate, please address your mail as follows:
Inmate's First and Last Name and inmate number
c/o Lancaster County Intake & Detention Facility
3801 West O Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
- All mail sent to an inmate at the Lancaster County Correctional Facility must include the sender's name and mailing address in the top left corner of the envelope or postcard.
- Failure to include your return address will most likely result in your mail NOT being delivered and your letter destroyed.
- The Lancaster County Correctional Facility has a zero-tolerance policy regarding mail violations.
- All the information you need to understand mail and email policies can be found on our Inmate Mail Page and our Text/Email an Inmate Page.
Emailing Messages & Photos
Facility_name_1} contracts with GTL GettingOut, the same service that handles iInmate Phone Systems and Video Visitation, for sending secure messages and photos between you and your inmate.
If you are not already registered, do so here, or Log in.
Then use the Facility Finder to:
1. Select Lancaster County Correctional Facility,
2. Add your inmate to your list of contacts,
3. Add a credit or debit card to cover your costs.
- Messages can be up to 500 characters long, including punctuation. At the bottom of your message there is a 'character countdown' feature.
- After you click the “CONTINUE” button, you can review the cost to send your message to your inmate. You can also attach credits for your inmate to reply to your message. Be sure to accept the Terms and Conditions and click the “SEND” button for your message to be successfully delivered to your inmate.
- You can also send your Lancaster County inmate photos and videos.
Customer Service Questions
'Online' Contact Form, or
Go here to this FAQ to get answers to how the transition to ViaPath from GTL and gettingout will affect your account.
All the information you need to understand mail and email policies for Lancaster County can be found on our Inmate Mail Page and our Text/Email an Inmate Page.
How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Lancaster County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Lancaster County Correctional Facility follow these steps:
- Register with Access Corrections by creating an account.
- Select Nebraska, then select Lancaster County Correctional Facility, and then the inmate you want to send your message to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to spend, and input your payment method. The funds can also be used by the inmate to send a message back to you.
- NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Lancaster County Correctional Facility check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Lancaster County.
How Do Inmates in Lancaster County Correctional Facility Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Lancaster County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Lancaster County Correctional Facility uses the services of IC Solutions.
- Register with them online or call them at 888-506-8407.
- Agents are available 24 hours a day, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Lancaster County inmates and their families and friends include Collect Calling, PIN Debits, Purchasing Calling Cards, Voicemail & Prepaid calls. In addition, IC Solutions provides secure messaging, sending photos, video phone calls and online deposits for inmates and their families in Lancaster County.
- Although rates are subject to change, they generally run about $0.21 per minute for phone calls.
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Lancaster County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How to visit an inmate in Lancaster County Nebraska using Video Visitation or visiting an inmate at the jail
To visit an inmate in Lancaster County follow these steps:
- In addition to visiting inmates at the jail, Lancaster County Correctional Facility uses a video visitation service called IC Solutions.
- In order to visit with your inmate online or at the Lancaster County Jail Video Kiosk, you must first register with IC Solutions.
- Once you are logged into your existing IC Solutions account or have created a new account and are logged in, you must select Register for Video and enter Lancaster County Correctional Facility.
- Then select your Lancaster County Inmate.
- Then fund your account using either a Visa, Mastercard credit or debit card.
- Lastly, schedule a visit.
- The cost for a remote video visit ranges from $7-10 for 20-25 minute visit. Rates are subject to change.
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Lancaster County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.
How to Send Money to an Inmate in Lancaster County
To send commissary money to an inmate in Lancaster County Correctional Facility follow these steps:
- Register with Access Corrections by creating an account.
- Select Nebraska, then select Lancaster County Correctional Facility, and then the inmate you want to send money to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to send, and input your payment method.
For all information on how to Send Money to an inmate's account check out our full money and commissary guide for Lancaster County Correctional Facility.