Utah County Juvenile Detention - Slate Canyon Youth Center uses Securus eMessaging for Inmate Email.
Register here. (You are already registered if you signed up with Securus for 'Phone' or 'Remote Visitation' in Utah County or any jail or prison in the country).
1. Sign up for eMessaging
2. Find your Utah County inmate.
3. Purchase a book of Securus ‘stamps’.
4. Type & Send message.
For all Utah County information for sending secure messages to an inmate in Utah County Juvenile Detention - Slate Canyon Youth Center, including instructions, video examples, fees, limits, tablet rentals and more, check out out Text/Email an Inmate Page.
To get more complete instructions, and understand visit lengths, times, locations, fees and all the other rules including children, dress codes and more, check out or Visit Inmate Page.
NOTE: All visits are recorded and whatever you say and do will be monitored. It is best to never discuss sensitive information regarding your inmate's pending case.
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Utah County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.