Clark County Jail Work Center Inmates

Clark County Jail Work Center Inmate Search

To find an inmate that currently incarcerated in the Clark County Jail system, go to the Clark County Inmate Roster.

  • The list of currently incarcerated inmates is listed on the page.
  • Use your mouse to scroll through the list until you find your inmate.

TIP: The list is alphabetized by last name.

Locate your inmate to view the following:

  • Inmate’s Full Legal Name
  • Booking Date
  • Cell Location
  • Release Date
  • Charges
  • County File Number


If you want to bail the inmate out to await his/her court date, follow these steps:

Call 360-397-2211 (24-hours-a-day).

If it is between:

8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday

8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.

A receptionist will answer the phone and assist you in finding out if your inmate has a bail and if so how much it is for.

If outside of those hours, dial the phone number, then listen for the prompt to state “Bail” or press 1. A corrections officer will answer the phone and can assist you.

You will need the inmate’s first and last name and if it is a common name, you will also need the birthdate (Birth year should be enough).

In most cases, bail can be handled with cash or with a bond company. Sometimes it will be ordered to be paid as cash, with no bond company allowed. The jail will let you know.

Cash Bail

If you pay cash, you must pay the entire amount and it will be returned to you after the inmate has appeared in court.

The correction officer will direct you about where to pay it and get a receipt. Typically, during business hours you will pay the court clerk, after hours you will pay it at the jail.

Bond Company

If you choose to go with a bonding company, you ask the jail for a list of local companies. They cannot recommend one.
Call the company and explain the situation.

If they agree to bond your inmate out, you will pay a fee to the company as well as percentage of the bond that will not be returned to you.

The bond company puts up the rest of the money to the court and the inmate is released to await the hearing.


It is possible you want to know more about the inmate’s court case. You can get that information by clicking here and following these steps.

  • Click on “Case Search Options”.
  • Select: “Click here for District and Municipal Name Search “.
  • Use the “Court Name” dropdown menu to choose “Clark County”.
  • Choose “Criminal Felony” or “Criminal Non-Traffic” from the Case Type dropdown menu.
  • Enter the defendant’s last and first name.
  • Enter the security code that is displayed in the box.
  • A list of cases matching your criteria will appear.

Choose the correct case to view:

  • Defendant’s Name
  • Case Number
  • Charges
  • Attorney Names
  • Hearing Outcome

Recent Arrests and/or Pre-trial Inmates in Clark County Jail Work Center

If you are certain your inmate is in Clark County Jail Work Center, or at the very least in Clark County County, go to this page to search for them.

If the Clark County Jail Work Center inmate search website is not currently online or up to date, call 360-397-2138 for assistance in locating your inmate.

The Clark County Jail Work Center is "open" 24-hours-a-day. When you call, give the staff member the name of who you are looking for and a birthdate or age if you have it. That person will let you know if your inmate is there.

At minimum you will need a first and last name. If you can provide the middle name or initial that is even better. In a perfect world you will also have the inmate's birthdate, but if not, an estimated age will help.

If you are not sure what county jail the inmate is located in, it helps to at least know the geographic area. Knowing what state the inmate is in is good; knowing which county is even better.

In some cases, there will be more than one possibility. Use patience and check them all. Go here to get started on a search for any jail in the state of Washington or go to this page to begin a search for all jails in the United States.

If your inmate has been charged but not yet convicted of a misdemeanor or a felony, he or she will most likely be held in Clark County County within the county where the crime occurred. If you only have the city name, look up the city's police department, call and ask them if they keep inmates at a local jail or send them to the county jail. If they are sent to the Clark County County Jail, either look them up here or call 360-397-2138 for assistance.

Recently convicted felons are sometimes held at Clark County County Jail until transport to a Washington State Prison is available. Inmates sentenced to less than one year incarceration or those convicted to serve time for misdemeanors will do their time in the Clark County County Jail system.

How to find an Inmate already convicted of a felony and sentenced in the state of Washington

State Inmates

Most states have Department of Corrections websites that allow you to type in a felon's first and last name and pull up inmates in that state. Go to this page for inmates in Washington. If you need to find an inmate in another state prison system, go here.

When you click next to the inmate's name or on a link, it will show you which jail or prison the inmate is housed in. If the inmate is no longer incarcerated, but is on parole/probation or discharged, it will tell you that as well. In addition, many state prison inmate pages show recent mug shots.

Federal Inmates

The federal prison system has its own inmate locator called the Bureau of Prisons Inmate Locator.

Type in the inmate's name and it will tell you where he or she is incarcerated and their projected release date. It also lists released federal prison inmates and the date they were released.

Federal inmates who are moved from one prison to another will show as "No longer in federal custody" on the system until they reach their next federal prison destination. This movement can take a few days to several months to complete, so keep checking back to find out where the inmate was taken.

ICE Inmates

The ICE Detainee Lookup allows friends, family members and interested parties to locate illegal and/or undocumented immigrants that are in the United States without permission.

They are held in detention centers approved by Immigration Custody and Enforcement until their hearing or date they are deported back to their home country.

To look up the detainee, users need the full legal name the person used upon their arrest and the country the person claimed they originated from. It helps to also have the "A-number", which is the number that ICE assigned to them upon their detention, which you can use instead of attempting to type the detainee's name.

Photos of this facility
1 / 5
Clark County Jail Work Center located in Vancouver WA (Washington) 1
2 / 5
Clark County Jail Work Center located in Vancouver WA (Washington) 2
3 / 5
Clark County Jail Work Center located in Vancouver WA (Washington) 3
4 / 5
Clark County Jail Work Center located in Vancouver WA (Washington) 4
5 / 5
Clark County Jail Work Center located in Vancouver WA (Washington) 5