How to Deposit Money in an Inmate's Trust Account in Order to Purchase Prepaid Calling Cards or Phone Calling Time
To Deposit Money in an inmate's account follow these steps:
- Create a ConnectNetwork account
- Select your inmate, and add to them to your account,
- Deposit money into his or her commissary account.
**NOTE** GTL is in a transition merging into a new company called ViaPath Technologies.
- Deposit options available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone 877-650-4249, and online.
- Mobile-friendly deposit options are available via their app.
- Deposits and payments made through automated channels (ConnectNetwork Website, Mobile App, Toll Free Phone, or Kiosk at the jail) are transmitted to the facility within one business day.
- Deposits that are mailed are processed the next business day after they are received by GTL.
- Inmate can choose how to spend the funds you deposit.
All the information you need to understand depositing money into an inmate's trust fund, specifically for phone calls in Grant County, can be found on our Send Money Page.
How Do You Communicate with an Inmate in the Grant County Juvenile Detention Facility by Phone
Follow these instructions on how to open an account with GTL Connect Network (aka Viapath Technologies)
- Advance Pay - This phone account allows you to prepay so that your inmate can call you (and only you) whenever he/she wants and the cost of each call is deducted from your balance. You can even be notified by text when your balance gets low. You still have the option of accepting or rejecting each call.
- Pin Debit - This option allows you to fund an inmate's commissary account and lets him pay for phone calls to you and others with the money. You will have no control over who your inmate calls.
- Voicemail - You can leave a secure voicemail without having to contact the facility. When you call the local phone number for a facility offering Inmate Voicemail (call Customer Service at 877-650-4249 to get the local voicemail number for Grant County Juvenile Detention Facility, you will be informed of the cost for leaving a message. To leave your message, simply select the inmate by ID number. Then, record your voicemail.
For full instructions on the Grant County Juvenile Detention Facility Inmate Phone Syste, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Send Money Page.