To locate someone who is incarcerated in the Ada County Jail system, in Boise, Idaho, go to the Ada County Inmate Search page.
The page has a search box near the top:
- Enter the Ada County inmate’s last name
- Click on the magnifying glass to the far right of the search box.
- All inmates whose last names begin with the letter(s) you entered will be listed alphabetically by last name.
- Locate your inmate from the list.
INFORMATION AVAILABLE ABOUT THE ADA COUNTY INMATE
The listed information provides:
- Ada County Mugshot
- Inmate’s Full Name
- Inmate’s Age
- LE# (Law Enforcement #)
- Arresting Agency
- Cell Location
For additional information click on the blue-linked “LE Number”.
The opened page will list:
- Known Inmate Aliases
- Location of Custody
- Custody Status
ADA COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE SEARCH
If you would like to know more about this criminal court case go to the Idaho Court Case Search page.
- Enter the defendant’s last name.
- Enter the defendant’s first name.
- You can use enter the birthdate to narrow your search, but it must be exact or your results will be wrong. If you are not sure of the date, leave this field blank.
Using the “County” dropdown menu, select Ada County.
NOTE: This system does not accept partial name searches.
NOTE: If the defendant has a common last name, the system will instruct you to narrow the search before getting results. In this case, enter the first name as well.
Click on “Search”.
When your defendant’s case is listed, click on the “Case History” blue-link to view:
- Defendant’s Full Legal Name
- Case Number
- Judge’s Name
- Violation Date
- Charge Citation
- Arresting Officer
- Disposition Date
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Ada County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Ada County Juvenile Detention Center in the city of Boise, Ada County in the state of Idaho.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: