To find an inmate within the Delaware County Jail system in Muncie, Indiana, go to the Delaware County Sheriff Office Inmate Roster.
SEARCH BY ROSTER
- When you open the page, all current Inmates will be displayed and alphabetized by last name.
- Scroll through the roster to locate your inmate.
TIP: You can quickly get through pages by clicking the page number links at the bottom of the page.
AVAILABLE INMATE INFORMATION
Click on the “Inmate Number” to the left of the inmate’s name to view:
- FIRST NAME
- MIDDLE NAME
- LAST NAME
- INMATE #
- BOOKING DATE/TIME
- TOTAL BOND AMOUNT
- SCHEDULED RELEASE DATE
- CRIMINAL CHARGES
- CASE STATUS
DELAWARE COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE SEARCH
To learn more about this inmate’s Porter County criminal court case click here.
Use the dropdown menu to select “Delaware County”.
Click on the “Criminal & Citation Case Records” link just below the county window.
Enter the security code in the box.
Use the “Search By” to choose:
- Case – Must have exact case number
- Defendant – Search by name. System also accepts partial names.
- Citation – Must have exact citation number.
- Attorney – Defendant’s Attorney Name/Prosecution Attorney’s Name
Enter all required information (Will be marked with red letters)
INMATE INFORMATION FOR VIEWING
When your inmate is listed, click on the “Case Number” blue-link on the left side of the name to view:
- Defendant’s Full Legal Name
- Case Type – CF- Criminal Felony, CM-Criminal Misdemeanor
- Date Filed
- Court Location
- Prosecutor Case Management Number
- Defendant’s Gender/Race
- Level – Felony or Misdemeanor and What Class
- Court Events – History of Court Appearances, Purposes and Outcomes
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Delaware County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Delaware County Jail in the city of Muncie, Delaware County in the state of Indiana.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: