There are two methods to find out if someone is in the Cumberland County Jail system in Portland, Maine.
If the inmate was arrested within the prior seven day period, go to the Weekly Arrest Log.
You will need Adobe Reader to open the PDF file. If you don’t have it, you can install it for free here.
Click on the date link just above the town listings.
AVAILABLE INMATE INFORMATION
All inmates arrested that week will be listed in alphabetical order by last name. Each listing provides:
- Inmate’s Name
- Arrest Time and Date
- Booking Number
- Residential Address
- Arrest Type
- Arresting Agency
- Arrest Location
- Related Incidents
- Case Outcome (If Available)
For Bail/Bond Information Call 207-774-5939.
INMATE ARRESTED MORE THAN SEVEN DAYS AGO
If the inmate was arrested prior to seven days ago, call 207-774-5939 and request information.
You will need the inmate’s:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Birthdate (If the inmate has a common first and last name)
CUMBERLAND COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE INFORMATION
If you have concerns about this criminal case you can call the following numbers to request information:
NOTE: While they cannot discuss individual cases by phone, they can provide general information about their function and process in the system. (To ask about individual cases you can mail your questions to Cumberland County Superior Court -PO Box 287 -Portland ME 04112…Include the defendant’s name and birthdate so they can locate correct case).
- Adult Drug Court - 822-4133
- Bail - 822-4133
- General information - 822-4246
- Fine payments- 822-4275 or 822-4204
- Bail, including motions to amend bail - 822-4116
- Scheduling dispositional conferences - motions & pleas -822-4238
- Arraignment questions - 822-4110
- Forensic evaluation matters and Clifford Orders - 822-4117
- Probation violation matters - 822-4244
- Juvenile matters, post-conviction reviews and interpreters - 822-4194
- Prisoner appearances and fugitive from justice cases - 822-4222
- West Bath and Bridgton cases (except for probation violation transfers) and judicial monitoring - 822-4120
- All traverse / grand juror issues and appeals - 822-4106
- All questions about grand jury, new indictments, Violations Bureau cases and Lawyer-of-the-Day 822-4228
- District & Superior Court Clerk. Specially assigned cases and trials - 822-4271
- Unified Criminal Docket (UCD) clerk - 822-4107
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Cumberland County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Cumberland County Community Corrections in the city of Portland, Cumberland County in the state of Maine.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: