To find an inmate located within the Anoka County Jail system, in Coon Rapids, Minnesota, go to the Anoka County Inmate Locator.
There are two ways to search for inmates on this page.
- Search by Name
- Search by Alphabet
SEARCH BY NAME
- Enter the inmate’s first or last name in the box.
- All inmates whose name begins with the letters you entered will appear below the search box.
- Review the list and locate your inmate.
- Click on the button that has the inmate’s name on it.
SEARCH BY ALPHABET
Click on the first letter of the inmate’s last name on the displayed alphabet letters.
All inmates whose last names begin with your chosen letter will be listed.
AVAILABLE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS INMATE
Clicking on the inmate’s name allows you to view:
- Inmate’s Full Name
- Housing Location
- Arrest Date
- Incarceration Date
- Scheduled Release Date - If Applicable
- Bail Amounts – If Applicable
INFORMATION ABOUT ANOKA COUNTY, COON RAPIDS, MINNESOTA, CRIMINAL COURT CASE
To find information about this inmate’s Anoka County Criminal Court Case, click here:
Select Anoka County from the Case Records dropdown menu.
Click on the blue-link, “Criminal/Traffic/Petty Case Records”.
Type in the displayed security code.
Use the dropdown menu to select how to search:
Enter as much information as you have. Required fields will be highlighted in red.
Once the inmate’s name is displayed, click on the blue-link case number to the right of the page to view:
- Case Type
- Date Filed
- Lead Attorneys
- Dakota County Defendant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Statute Level (Felony, Misdemeanor, etc.)
- Level of Sentence
- Disposition (Convicted, Dismissed, etc.)
- Events & Orders of the Court
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Anoka County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Anoka County Jail in the city of Anoka, Anoka County in the state of Minnesota.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: