To find an inmate who is incarcerated in the Harrison County Jail system in Bethany, Missouri, go to VineLINK.
Click on the blue “Offender” tab on the upper left side of the page.
Select “Choose Agency” and use the dropdown menu to highlight and click on Harrison County Jail.
The site provides two search methods.
- Search by Offender Number
- Search by Name
Search by Offender Number
- Enter the offender number into the search box.
- Click on “Search”.
*NOTE*- The number must be accurate or your search results will be wrong.
Search by Name
- Enter the inmate’s last name.
- Enter the inmate’s first name.
- Click on “Search”.
*TIP* - If you are unsure of the inmate’s full name or the spelling of the name, click on the “Partial Last Name Search” box before clicking on “Search”.
Enter the first three letters of the last name and the first letter of the first name.
The system will list all inmates whose names begin with those letters. If you have the exact birthdate of the inmate, you can narrow your search by entering it in the appropriate box.
Inmate Information Available for Viewing
Click on the inmate’s name to view:
- Full First and Last Name
- Offender ID
- Custody Status
- Housing Location
HARRISON COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE SEARCH
You can find out more about this inmate’s criminal court case by clicking here.
- Use the dropdown menu to choose 3rd Judicial District (Harrison County).
- Enter the defendant’s last name.
- On the right side of the page use the “Case Type” dropdown menu and select “Criminal”.
TIP: To narrow your search you can enter some of the optional information such as:
- Defendant’s First Name
- Middle Name
- Year the Case was filed
- Case Status
- Click on “Find”.
The next page lists the cases that match your criteria.
- Click on the blue-linked case number by defendant’s name.
On the top of the page select a tab by what you want to see. You can come back to this page and continue through the tabs.
- Parties/Attorneys (Defendant, Attorneys for both sides)
- Docket Entries (History of hearings, motions, outcomes)
- Charges/Judgments/Sentences (Charge, disposition, sentence)
- Filings Due
- Schedule Hearings and Trials (Court dates)
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Harrison County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Harrison County Jail in the city of Bethany, Harrison County in the state of Missouri.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: