If you want to locate an inmate in the Mahoning County Jail system in Youngstown, Ohio, go to the Mahoning County Inmate Search page.
- Enter the inmate’s last name.
- Enter the inmate’s first name.
TIP: You can also enter just the first letter of the last name. The system will display all inmates whose names begin with that letter).
TIP: You can narrow your search by also using the dropdown menu to the right to enter the inmate’s race.
Use the dropdown menu to select a “Custody Status”.
Click on “Search”.
Click on the blue-linked “Details” to the left of the inmate’s listed name to view:
- Inmate’s Full Name
- Inmate’s Mahoning County Mugshot
- Inmate Number
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- Date of Birth
- Offense (Charges)
- Next Court Date
- Conviction Date (If Applicable)
- Sentence (If Applicable)
- Date of Sentence (If Applicable)
- Bond Amount
MAHONING COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE SEARCH
To find out more about the criminal court case click on the Mahoning County Court Search page.
- Click the “Agree” button. If you do not click “Agree” your search will be denied.
Choose a search option from those listed along the top of the page with silver tabs. They include:
- Name (Typically the easiest if you have the inmate’s name)
- Case Number (The most exact search as long as you have the exact case number)
- Case Type (Use the drop down menu to choose “Criminal” and all “Criminal” cases will be listed.
- Attorney (You must have the attorney’s exact name to use this search and all of the attorneys cases will appear)
Enter as much information as you have.
- The required information will be marked with an *.
- Use the right side drop down box to highlight “Criminal” case type.
- If searching by name, you can enter a partial first and last name and click “Search”.
- Choose a “Case Status”. The most common choices are “Open” or “Closed” or “Appeal”.
- For the “Party Types” leave it as “All Parties”. (Otherwise you might narrow the search to a point your results are incorrect).
- Click on “Search”.
The cases matching your criteria will be listed.
- Click on the case number. (The far left side of the page).
A new page will open and display:
- Defendant’s Name
- Disposition Date
- Defendant’s Address
- Original Charges
- Indicted Charges (If Applicable)
- Amended Charge (If Applicable)
- Offense Date
- Docket History
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Mahoning County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Youngstown City Police Jail in the city of Youngstown, Mahoning County in the state of Ohio.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: