To locate an inmate within the Clackamas County Jail system in Oregon City, Oregon, go to the Clackamas County Inmate Search page.
- Search the Roster
- Enter a Partial Name
- Enter a Full Name
SEARCH THE ROSTER
- Click on “Submit” without entering any information.
- A complete roster of current inmates will be displayed in alphabetical order by last name.
ENTER A PARTIAL NAME
- Enter at least one letter of the last name.
- Click on “Submit”.
- All inmates whose names begin with the letters you entered will be displayed.
TIP- To narrow your search results, enter more than one letter and/or enter the first letter(s) of the first name.
ENTER A FULL NAME
- Enter the inmate’s last name.
- Enter the inmate’s first name.
- Click on “Submit”.
TIP- If your inmate is not displayed, it is possible the jail or you have misspelled the inmate’s name. Clear the fields and enter only the first letter or two of the last name and click on “Submit”.
The jail roster is updated every 15 minutes. If you did not locate your inmate, wait at least 15 minutes and try again. If there are still no results and you believe the inmate is in this jail call (503) 722-6777 for further assistance.
AVAILABLE INMATE INFORMATION
- Inmate’s Clackamas County Mugshot
- Full Legal Name
- SID# (Sheriff ID Number)
- Date of Birth
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Arrest Date
- Bail Amount (If being held with no bail, amount will be $0 on that charge)
FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT THE CRIMINAL COURT CASE
Clackamas County does not have a free online method for searching information about a criminal court case, but there is a way to obtain it.
You can go to the court house at:
Clackamas County Circuit Court
807 Main Street, Room 12
Oregon City, OR 97045
Go to the Room 12 on the ground floor (Records Center)
- Ask the clerk to assist you in locating records about the case, such as past hearings, any outcomes, orders from the judge, etc.
Hours of operation are:
Monday through Friday – 9:00 a.m.to Noon and again from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
You can also call the Record Center at 503.655.8447 (Select Option 5) and request assistance.
You can make “Audio Copy Requests” by calling: 503.722.2719
CLOSED ON LEGAL HOLIDAYS
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Clackamas County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Clackamas County Juvenile Detention Center in the city of Portland, Clackamas County in the state of Oregon.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: