To locate an inmate within the Waukesha County Jail system go to the Waukesha County’s Inmate Search page.
- Click on the “Current Inmate List” icon.
- A PDF file will open that lists all current Waukesha County inmates by last name alphabetically.
NOTE: You will need Adobe Reader to open the file. Click here to install it for free.
- Scroll through the list to locate your inmate.
TIP: Click on the four small squares in the top left corner of the page to open small copies of every page. Use your cursor to quickly scroll through alphabet by pages to get closer to your inmate’s name. Open that page and scroll to the inmate.
AVAILABLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WAUKESHA COUNTY INMATE
The listing will display:
- Inmate’s First and Last Name
- Facility Where Inmate is Being Held
NOTE: List is updated hourly.
WAUKESHA COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE SEARCH
It is possible you would like to know more about the inmate’s criminal case.
With a few easy steps you can look it up.
Start by clicking here.
Click on “Agree”.
Enter the defendant’s last name and first name.
Enter the defendant’s birthdate – If you have it. If not, leave it blank.
Use the “County” Dropdown menu to select “Waukesha County”.
Click on “Search”.
TIP: You can search using only the case number if you have it.
TIP: The following boxes can help your search return the best results.
- When searching using the Middle Name field, also show parties without a middle name
- Enter at least 3 characters of the last name and either a first or middle name. If you do not know the full name, enter part of the name and an asterisks *.
- When searching using the Birth Date field, also show parties without a birth date
All cases fitting your entered criteria will be listed.
INFORMATION AVAILABLE ABOUT THE WAUKESHA COUNTY INMATE
Click on the case number to view:
- Waukesha County Case Number
- Filing Date
- Case Type
- Case Status
- Ascending Date Order
- Descending Date Order
- Defendant Date of Birth
- DA Case Number
- Case(s) Cross-Referenced With This Case
- Count No.
- Severity – Felony or Misdemeanor and Class of Charge
- View history and details of Charge(s)/Sentence(s)
- Responsible Official
- Prosecuting Agency
- Defense Attorney
Future Court Activity including:
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Waukesha County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Waukesha County Huber Facility in the city of Waukesha, Waukesha County in the state of Wisconsin.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: