Butler County Jail uses the services of Inmate Sales, also known as Combined Public Communication (CPC) for visitation communication between inmates and their friends and family members.
In order to have a successful video visit, these are the steps to follow:
Inmates at the Butler County Jail, now that the COVID pandemic is waning, once again allows inmates to get visits from friends and loved ones. Visits are either on-site (no contact) at the facility, and/or using the remote video services of the third party company outlined below.
Call 334-382-3321 for remote inmate visitation updates as schedules and policies can change without much advance notice.
Butler County Jail inmates are allowed to have no limit on the number of visits when using the remote video visitation service.
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Butler County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Butler County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Butler County Jail follow these steps:
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Butler County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
To receive phone calls from inmates in Butler County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Butler County Jail, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Butler County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Butler County, these are the steps to follow:
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Butler County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Butler County Jail Phone: 334-382-3321
To send commissary money to an inmate in Butler County Jail follow these steps:
For all information on how to Send Money to an inmate's account, what the fees are, how long it takes to hit their account and more, check out our full money and commissary guide for Butler County Jail.
To send commissary money to an inmate's account in Butler County Jail follow these steps:
You can deposit money four different ways: