How Do Inmates in Humboldt County Juvenile Hall Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Humboldt County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Humboldt County Juvenile Hall uses the services of IC Solutions.
- Register with them online or call them at 888-506-8407.
- Agents are available 24 hours a day, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Humboldt County inmates and their families and friends include Collect Calling, PIN Debits, Purchasing Calling Cards, Voicemail & Prepaid calls. In addition, IC Solutions provides secure messaging, sending photos, video phone calls and online deposits for inmates and their families in Humboldt County.
- Although rates are subject to change, they generally run about $0.21 per minute for phone calls.
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Humboldt County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.