Inmate Phone & Voicemail for Santa Cruz County Rountree Medium Jail Facility
Santa Cruz County Rountree Medium Jail Facility uses IC Solutions for their inmate phone services.
In order to communicate with your inmate by telephone you must register with IC Solutions and choose a 'type' of account.
There are two different types of phone accounts you can fund:
1. Prepaid Accounts - With a prepaid account the funds belong to you. You control whether the inmate uses the funds by either ‘accepting’ or ‘rejecting’ each call to you by your inmate.
2. Debit Telephone Accounts – With a Debit telephone account, the funds are transferred directly to your inmate. Your inmate can call any phone number unless it is blocked by Santa Cruz County Rountree Medium Jail Facility.
How it works:
1. First, you must register with IC Solutions:
2. Choose whether you are funding a Prepaid or a Debit account.
3. Follow the prompts for choosing Santa Cruz County Rountree Medium Jail Facility for a Debit account, or choosing an ‘inmate’ for a Prepaid account.
4. Make payment.
Prepaid Account - More Information
- One Prepaid account per inmate/phone number.
- Use Prepaid Accounts if you want to have the ability to leave voicemail messages for your inmate.
- Prepaid Accounts can be funded to allow for Remote Video Visits if they are available at the facility.
- Collect calls are allowed, but only to your landline. You will see the IC Solutions portion of the bill on your land line phone bill.
- Cost – Prepaid Accounts are charged $0.21 per minute. Rates are subject to change.
- All phone calls are recorded.
- Refunds of unused funds will be refunded to you.
Debit Telephone Accounts – More Information
- Your Inmate controls the funds and can call any phone number not restricted by Santa Cruz County Rountree Medium Jail Facility.
- Cost – Debit Accounts are charged $0.21 per minute. Rates are subject to change.
- All phone calls are recorded.
- Refunds of unused funds are the property of your inmate.
Voicemail – More Information
- Voice mail messages cannot exceed 30 seconds in length.
- Voicemail messages can be left 24/7
- Your inmate will immediately be notified they have a message.
- Santa Cruz County Rountree Medium Jail Facility will provide you with its own Inmate Voicemail Number for this service.
Please allow for a delay in the use of IC Solutions Phone services when using Mail-in purchases.
2200 Danbury Street
San Antonio, TX 78217
When purchasing PREPAID phone services through a mail-in purchase, please be sure to include with your payment, your:
When purchasing DEBIT phone services through a mail-in purchase, (Western Union, cashier's check, or money order only) please be sure to include with your payment, your:
How does an Inmate make a phone call from Santa Cruz County Rountree Medium Jail Facility?
Once you have created and funded your account with IC Solutions, your inmate can start making calls immediately.
Can I Communicate By Email With An Inmate?
This jail does not have an email program but the policy can change at any time. Click here to see if the jail is currently offering email to inmates.
Important Tips About Santa Cruz County Rountree Medium Jail Facility Phone Calls
Many jails and prisons restrict the amount of time that an inmate can use the phone by placing daily and monthly limits, so try to pace yourself and not use up all your time at the beginning of the month.
Jails limit an inmate's phone time to certain hours of the day, so it is important you keep a regular schedule that works for both you and your inmate.
If your inmate does not call you during the time you both have scheduled, don't panic. There are often long lines for phone use. When a jail is on lockdown due to a fight or other security issue they do not allow the phones to be used.
Phones are the only way for an inmate to hear your voice and temporarily 'escape' the loneliness of incarceration, so use your time well. Arguing about anything will leave you both feeling empty and guilty, so avoid it at all costs.
All phone conversations are recorded. Whatever you talk about, can and will be used against your inmate in court. Never discuss their pending criminal case!
Also, be warned that some phone providers are collecting voice prints for a database which law enforcement agencies are building.
Sign up with IC Solutions to connect with your inmate at Santa Cruz County Rountree Medium Jail Facility by clicking the banner below.