Campbell County Detention Center now offers Inmate Sales Tablets to their inmates.
Inmate Sales also handles inmate phone systems, video visitations, email and texting (they call it chirping) and digital letters.
The tablets can be rented on a monthly basis (or are given to the inmate use for a limited time) and while not directly connected to the internet, the inmates can use them for the following activities:
Here's how it works:
- Register here. It is recommended you use Chrome or Firefox.
- You get charged a full month even if it's only used for a partial month.
- No activation or early termination fees.
- Your inmate will recieve their tablet in 3-5 business days, after you pay.
iphone app download
Google Play download
How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Campbell County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Campbell County Detention Center follow these steps:
- Register with Inmate Sales, the company that handles inmate messaging in Campbell County, by creating an account.
- Select Kentucky, then select Campbell County Detention Center, and then the inmate you want to send your message to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to spend, and input your payment method. The funds can also be used by the inmate to send a message back to you.
- If you want to pay by phone, call 877-998-5678.
- NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Campbell County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Campbell County Detention Center check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Campbell County.
How Do Inmates in Campbell County Detention Center Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Campbell County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Campbell County Detention Center uses the services of a company named Inmate Sales.
- Register with them online or call them at 877-998-5678.
- Agents are available M-F from 8:00 AM - 12:00 midnight EST, Saturdays from 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Campbell County inmates and their families and friends include: Collect Calling, PIN Debit, Purchasing Calling Cards, Deposits, Messaging & Video Visitation.
Google Play app
For all the information regarding phone calls with Campbell County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How Do You Visit an Inmate in Campbell County Detention Center?
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Campbell County Detention Center, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Campbell County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Campbell County, these are the steps to follow:
- Make sure you have a device a speaker, a camera and a connection to the internet.
- Register with Inmate Sales.
- Find Campbell County Detention Center
- Select 'New Purchase'
- Choose Campbell County Detention Center and a product (either 'Remote' or 'Onsite' Visit)
- Enter your personal information and purchase minutes.
- Schedule a visit.
- Call 877-998-5678 if you have any questions.
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Campbell County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Campbell County Detention Center Phone: 859-431-4611
How to Deposit Money Online for an Inmate in Campbell County
To deposit money online for an inmate in Campbell County Detention Center follow these steps:
- Register to open an account, or Sign In to JailATM, a service that acts as a bank for inmates in Campbell County.
- After registering and signing in, select 'Send Money Now'.
- Choose Kentucky, then choose Campbell County Detention Center
- Type in your inmate's last name or their Inmate ID.
- Select your inmate.
- Input an amount to deposit to your inmate in Campbell County Detention Center, and then input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much money you can send your inmate in Campbell County at any one time.
- If you need to phone customer support, call 877-810-0914.
For all information, tips and procedures for sending money to an inmate in Campbell County Detention Center, or depositing money at the jail, over the phone or by mail, check out our Send Money Page for Campbell County.