Jones County Detention Center staff announced today that commissary deposits for inmates can be made online, by telephone, by using the Kiosk in their lobby or by sending postal money orders or bank cashier checks to the following address:
Ellisville, MS 39437
Ellisville, MS 39437
Instructions on how inmate commissary deposits can be made online or by telephone can be found by scrolling down this page.
This facility is using a third-party inmate commissary service which allows friends and family to send snacks, hygeine products, stationary supplies and other products directly to their inmate. If you have any questions, call the Jones County Detention Center at 601-649-7502.
Complete information is listed on this page.
The information below provides you complete instructions regarding the Jones County Detention Center:
- Inmate Accounts and Deposits,
- Commissary Information,
- Depositing Money Online,
- Mailing Inmate Money, and
- What 'property' Jones County Detention Center inmates are allowed to have in jail and/or have dropped off to them.
Follow the instructions below on this page exactly to help ensure that your inmate has access to commissary, and in some cases medical and bail money, as soon as possible.
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Jones County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Jones County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Jones County Detention Center follow these steps:
To receive phone calls from an inmate in Jones County follow these instructions:
Jones County Detention Center uses the services of NCIC for inmate phone calling. It is called a ‘friends & family account”.
In order to receive phone calls from your inmate, you need to do the following:
1. You cannot receive any calls to your phone number from your inmate until both you and your phone number are registered.
2. When you do receive a call, the number you will view on your phone from the incoming call is: 800-943-2189.
3. When allowed by Jones County Detention Center, families can also leave secure voicemails for inmates to listen to.
To send commissary money to an inmate in Jones County Detention Center follow these steps:
To register and sign up for a remote visitation account with correctpay.com to communicate with your Jones County Detention Center inmate, follow the instructions below:
Jones County Detention Center uses the services of correctpay.com (aka JailFunds) for you to schedule and visit your inmate via remote video visitation.
You can ‘video visit’ your inmate one of three ways:
Begin the process to schedule a visit:
24/7 Customer Service - 855-836-3364
For all the information on remote video visits and 'at the jail' visitation for Jones County Detention Center, including fees, schedules, how it works and more, check out our Visit Inmate Page.
To send a secure email message and digital photos to an inmate in Jones County Detention Center follow these steps: