In order to visit with your inmate online, you must first register with IC Solutions.
There are three ways to visit remotely with your inmate:
1. Using your personal computer.
2. Using the IC Solutions iphone or Android app.
3. Using the IC Solutions visitation kiosk in the jail lobby.
Cost of a Remote Video Visit
Video Visitation Rules
Understanding the rules completely are the responsibility of both you and your inmate. Not knowing the rules will NOT be accepted as an excuse if you make a mistake and violate them. Disobeying them could result in being banned from have future visits.
• Any inmate or visitor whose behavior is disruptive during a visit may have his/her visiting privileges suspended/terminated.
• All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
• All visits must be scheduled 6 hours prior to the appointment or up to 13 days in advance.
• You must check-in 15 minutes prior to the scheduled visit.
• Valid picture identification (e.g., driver's license, State I.D., or Military I.D. with picture) is required of all visitors, with the exception of children under the age of 17.
• Visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
• Visitors who 'arrive' after the scheduled start time may not be allowed to visit.
• Clothing must cover all private/sensitive body areas.
• The visitation schedule may be canceled or altered on holidays or for safety/security reasons.
• Coffee County Jail & Sheriff can disconnect, deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time.
• Internet connectivity issues during offsite visits will NOT be refunded.
• Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time.
• After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated automatically.
Inmates at the Coffee County Jail & Sheriff, now that the COVID pandemic is waning, once again allows inmates to get visits from friends and loved ones. Visits are either on-site (no contact) at the facility, and/or using the remote video services of the third party company outlined below.
Call (931) 728-3591 for remote inmate visitation updates as schedules and policies can change without much advance notice.
Coffee County Jail & Sheriff inmates are allowed to have no limit on the number of visits when using the remote video visitation service.
To receive phone calls from inmates in Coffee County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
To visit an inmate in Coffee County follow these steps:
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Coffee County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.
To send commissary money to an inmate in Coffee County Jail & Sheriff follow these steps:
For all information on how to Send Money to an inmate's account, what the fees are, how long it takes to hit their account and more, check out our full money and commissary guide for Coffee County Jail & Sheriff.
1. Register with correctpay online, the money depositing service used by Coffee County Jail & Sheriff, or call Customer Service at 855-836-3364. They are open 24/7.
2. Once registered, select Tennessee, then Coffee County Jail & Sheriff, then the inmate you want to send money to.
3. Choose an amount, then a payment method (any major credit or debit card in your name), and then send.
NOTE: There is a cost to use this service... usually no more than 5%. The link below has all the information you need to know.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Coffee County inmates; what phone service they use, calling cards information, the rules, policies, fees, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
To send commissary money to an inmate's account in Coffee County Jail & Sheriff follow these steps:
You can deposit money four different ways:
For all information, tips and available items for send money and for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Coffee County Jail & Sheriff check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Coffee County.
To send a secure email message and digital photos to an inmate in Coffee County Jail & Sheriff follow these steps: