5113 Harding Place
Nashville, TN 37211
Davidson County Correctional Center - Male Inmate Commissary
Davidson County Correctional Center - Male uses the services of correctpay.com (aka JailFunds) for you to deposit funds into your inmate’s account so that they can purchase Commissary and/or Gift Packs from this jail’s commissary service.
You can deposit money four different ways:
correctpay Contact, Help and FAQ
Deposits for Inmate Communications such as prepaid phone cards
Davidson County Correctional Center - Male uses GTL Connect Network, also known as Viapath Technologies, to facilitate family members and friends to make deposits directly into their Trust Fund Commissary Account that can be used for communication services.
The inmate can then use the money to purchase products from commissary or services such as secure messages and phone calls.
Deposits can be made 24/7 online or by telephone by calling 888-988-4768, or by using the Davidson County Correctional Center - Male kiosk.
**NOTE** GTL is in a transition merging into a new company called ViaPath Technologies.
All the information you need to understand depositing money into an inmate's trust fund, specifically for phone calls in Davidson County, can be found on our Send Money Page.
1. First, Register or Sign In to GTL / Viapath Services.
2. In the top menu, click on 'Services', then on 'Inmate Devices & Content'.
3. All inmates have free access to the tablets to read their letters from family & friends, but there are many other services available to keep your inmate busy while incarcerated... such as Games, Books, Music and Movies. These other services come with fees that you can pay for when you pay for phone service.
To learn more about Tablet Rentals for inmates, including the cost, all the services available and everything else you need to know, check out our Tablet Rental Page.
You can also send photos and videos to your inmate, along with your message.
For all the information you need to know regarding using GTL to send messages, photos and videos, how much it costs, tips and guidelines and more, check out our Text/Email an Inmate Page.
For full instructions on the Davidson County Correctional Center - Male Inmate Phone Syste, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Send Money Page.
Davidson County Correctional Center - Male uses GettingOut for some or all of its communication services with an inmate.
If you want to deposit money using this company for your use or your inmate's account, there are four ways to do it:
For all the information you need to know, including tips, guidelines and warnings about depositing money in a Davidson County Correctional Center - Male inmate's account for communication services, check out our Send Money page.
If you have any questions:
For all Davidson County information on Tablet Rentals for your inmate, check out our Tablet Rental Page.
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Davidson County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
Davidson County Correctional Center - Male uses Securus eMessaging for Inmate Email.
Register here. (You are already registered if you signed up with Securus for 'Phone' or 'Remote Visitation' in Davidson County or any jail or prison in the country).
1. Sign up for eMessaging
2. Find your Davidson County inmate.
3. Purchase a book of Securus ‘stamps’.
4. Type & Send message.
For all Davidson County information for sending secure messages to an inmate in Davidson County Correctional Center - Male, including instructions, video examples, fees, limits, tablet rentals and more, check out out Text/Email an Inmate Page.
To get more complete instructions, and understand visit lengths, times, locations, fees and all the other rules including children, dress codes and more, check out or Visit Inmate Page.
NOTE: All visits are recorded and whatever you say and do will be monitored. It is best to never discuss sensitive information regarding your inmate's pending case.
For all information on how to Send Money to an inmate's account, what the fees are, how long it takes to hit their account and more, check out our full money and commissary guide for Davidson County Correctional Center - Male.
1. Register with correctpay online, the money depositing service used by Davidson County Correctional Center - Male, or call Customer Service at 855-836-3364. They are open 24/7.
2. Once registered, select Tennessee, then Davidson County Correctional Center - Male, then the inmate you want to send money to.
3. Choose an amount, then a payment method (any major credit or debit card in your name), and then send.
NOTE: There is a cost to use this service... usually no more than 5%. The link below has all the information you need to know.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Davidson County inmates; what phone service they use, calling cards information, the rules, policies, fees, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
correctpay.com Contact, Help and FAQ
For all information, tips and available items for send money and for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Davidson County Correctional Center - Male check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Davidson County.