How to Schedule and Visit an Inmate in Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility
To schedule and set up a visit, either at-the-jail or remotely from your home, follow these instructions:
- Register and/or log in.
- Select Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility, then your inmate.
- Review the days, available hours and the cost of remote and on-site visits in Denton County.
- Schedule your visit.
To get more complete instructions, and understand visit lengths, times, locations, fees and all the other rules including children, dress codes and more, check out or Visit Inmate Page.
NOTE: All visits are recorded and whatever you say and do will be monitored. It is best to never discuss sensitive information regarding your inmate's pending case.
How Do Inmates in Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Denton County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility uses the services of HOMEWAV.
- Register with them online or call them at 844-394-6639.
- Agents are available from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Denton County inmates and their families and friends include Collect Calling, PIN Debits or Purchasing Calling Cards.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Denton County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, video, messaging, time limits and more, visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How to Send and Receive Secure Text and Email Messages with an Inmate in Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility
To communicate by text or email with an Denton County inmate, follow these instructions:
- To send or receive a message you MUST first open a SmartJailMail.com account.
- Once you open an account, you may search for Denton County inmates or detainees to connect with.
- When you locate the Denton County inmate that you want to connect with, you can send them a connection request.
- Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility will then need to approve the request before you can send messages.
For all the information you need to send and receive secure messages in the form of text or email with a Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility inmate, including how it works, how much it costs, renting your inmate a tablet, how often you can communicate and more, check out our Text/Email an Inmate Page.
NOTE: Your messages will be monitored and stored. You may want to refrain from discussing your inmate's court case.
How to Purchase Commissary for an Inmate in Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility
To purchase commissary for an inmate in Denton County follow these instructions:
- Go to Tiger Services Online.
- Choose Texas.
- Select Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility.
- Click on 'Order Commissary'.
- Select your inmate.
- Enter your billing information.
- Follow the rest of the instructions for Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility to complete your transaction.
For more detailed information on Ordering Commissary, Depositing Money, Setting up Phone & Visitation Accounts; costs, fees, restrictions, rules and more with Tiger Commissary Services, check out our Commissary Page.
How to Visit or Email an Inmate in Denton County Texas or visiting an inmate at the jail
To visit or email an inmate in Denton County follow these steps:
- In addition to visiting inmates at the jail, Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility uses a video visitation service called HomeWav.
- Register and Sign Up Here.
- Complete all steps of the registration process to get full access to Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility inmate communication services.
- Add ‘Talk to me Funds’ to your account using your credit or debit card.
- Then you just wait for your Denton County inmate to communicate.
How do you add Funds to your account?
- Once you are logged in, click “Add Talk to Me Funds".
- Type in the amount of dollars you want to add to your account.
- Click “Update”.
- Choose a way to pay (Credit, debit, or prepaid card).
Who do you contact if you are having any problems arranging the remote video visit, phoning or emailing of an inmate in Denton County?
Call HomeWav support at 314-764-2872, or toll free 844-394-6639.
Monday – Friday
9:00AM to 6:00PM EST
Saturday – Sunday
8:00AM to 6:00PM EST
NOTE: All communications between you and your inmate at Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility will be recorded and stored. Do not discuss your inmate's case or other sensitive information as it can be used against them (or you) in court.
For full instructions on all the benefits of using Homewav to visit a Denton County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, email and texting an inmate, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Denton County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility follow these steps:
- Select Texas, then select Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility, and then select the 'Send a Package Order' option.
- Register and create an account with Access Securepak, for Denton County.
- Choose the inmate and the products you want shipped to them, and input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Denton County at any one time.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Denton County.
How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from Denton County Jail - Pre-Trial Facility
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Denton County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Denton County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.