To find an inmate who is incarcerated in the Washtenaw County Jail system in Ann Arbor, go to VineLINK.
Click on the blue “Offender” tab on the upper left side of the page.
Select “Choose Agency” and use the dropdown menu to highlight and click on Washtenaw Sheriff’s Office.
The site provides two search methods.
- Search by Offender Number
- Search by Name
Search by Offender Number
- Enter the offender number into the search box.
- Click on “Search”.
*NOTE*- The number must be accurate or your search results will be wrong.
Search by Name
- Enter the inmate’s last name.
- Enter the inmate’s first name.
- Click on “Search”.
*TIP* - If you are unsure of the inmate’s full name or the spelling of the name, click on the “Partial Last Name Search” box before clicking on “Search”.
Enter the first three letters of the last name and the first letter of the first name.
The system will list all inmates whose names begin with those letters. If you have the exact birthdate of the inmate, you can narrow your search by entering it in the appropriate box.
Inmate Information Available for Viewing
Click on the inmate’s name to view:
- Full First and Last Name
- Offender ID
- Custody Status
- Housing Location
- Alternate ID’s
- Projected Release Date (If available)
- Mugshot (Click on the blue photo link to open it)
WASHTENAW COUNTY CRIMINAL COURT CASE
If you would like to know more about this criminal case click here.
- Use the dropdown menu to select 22nd Judicial Court.
- Click on the “Criminal Case Records” link just below the county window.
- Enter the security code in the box.
Use the “Search By” to choose:
- Case – Must have exact case number
- Defendant – Search by name. System also accepts partial names.
- Citation – Must have exact citation number.
- Attorney – Defendant’s Attorney Name/Prosecution Attorney’s Name
Enter all required information (Will be marked with red letters)
Click on “Search”.
INMATE INFORMATION FOR VIEWING
When your inmate is listed, click on the “Case Number” blue-link on the left side of the name to view:
- Defendant’s Full Legal Name
- Case Type – CF- Criminal Felony, CM-Criminal Misdemeanor
- Date Filed
- Court Location
- Prosecutor Case Management Number
- Defendant’s Gender/Race
- Level – Felony or Misdemeanor and What Class
- Court Events – History of Court Appearances, Purposes and Outcomes
With more than 9,000 jails and prisons across the country, trying to locate an inmate can feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. On this page, you will find the Washtenaw County inmate search, inmate lists, inmate roster, arrest reports and/or booking information for the Washtenaw County Jail in the city of Ann Arbor, Washtenaw County in the state of Michigan.
With a minimal amount of information about the inmate and some patience, on jailexchange.com you can: