Dale County Jail staff announced today that commissary deposits for inmates can be made online, by telephone, by using the Kiosk in their lobby or by sending postal money orders or bank cashier checks to the following address:
124 Adams Street
Ozark, AL 36360
Instructions on how inmate commissary deposits can be made online or by telephone can be found by scrolling down this page.
This facility is using a third-party inmate commissary service which allows friends and family to send snacks, hygeine products, stationary supplies and other products directly to their inmate. If you have any questions, call the Dale County Jail at 334-774-5402.
Complete information is listed on this page.
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Dale County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Dale County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
To receive phone calls from inmates in Dale County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
1. Register with correctpay online, the money depositing service used by Dale County Jail, or call Customer Service at 855-836-3364. They are open 24/7.
2. Once registered, select Alabama, then Dale County Jail, then the inmate you want to send money to.
3. Choose an amount, then a payment method (any major credit or debit card in your name), and then send.
NOTE: There is a cost to use this service... usually no more than 5%. The link below has all the information you need to know.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Dale County inmates; what phone service they use, calling cards information, the rules, policies, fees, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.