How to Schedule and Visit an Inmate in Butte County Juvenile Hall
To schedule and set up a visit, either at-the-jail or remotely from your home, follow these instructions:
- Register and/or log in.
- Select Butte County Juvenile Hall, then your inmate.
- Review the days, available hours and the cost of remote and on-site visits in Butte County.
- Schedule your visit.
To get more complete instructions, and understand visit lengths, times, locations, fees and all the other rules including children, dress codes and more, check out or Visit Inmate Page.
NOTE: All visits are recorded and whatever you say and do will be monitored. It is best to never discuss sensitive information regarding your inmate's pending case.
How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from Butte County Juvenile Hall
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Butte County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Butte County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
How to Deposit Money into an Inmate's Account in Butte County Juvenile Hall
To deposit money into the account of an inmate in Butte County, follow these instructions:
- Create an account with Touchpay Services, a GTL company.
- Select California.
- Select Butte County Juvenile Hall
- Enter the Inmate ID of your inmate. This can be found by calling 530-538-7471 or by looking up the inmate's name in the Inmate Search link above.
- Enter your billing information and send money.
- You can also deposit cash using the kiosk at the Butte County Juvenile Hall
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.
How Do Inmates in Butte County Juvenile Hall Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Butte County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Butte County Juvenile Hall uses the services of IC Solutions.
- Register with them online or call them at 888-506-8407.
- Agents are available 24 hours a day, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Butte County inmates and their families and friends include Collect Calling, PIN Debits, Purchasing Calling Cards, Voicemail & Prepaid calls. In addition, IC Solutions provides secure messaging, sending photos, video phone calls and online deposits for inmates and their families in Butte County.
- Although rates are subject to change, they generally run about $0.21 per minute for phone calls.
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Butte County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.