How to Arrange Video Visitation with LA COUNTY JAIL - Inmate Reception Center Inmates
Follow these instructions to schedule and then visit an inmate using GTL.
- Register yourself and all visitors.
- Select LA COUNTY JAIL - Inmate Reception Center
- Select your inmate.
- Schedule your preferred time for the visit.
For all the information you need to know regarding scheduling, cost, rules, tips and guidelines of inmate visits at the LA COUNTY JAIL - Inmate Reception Center, check out our Visit Inmate Page.
How Do You Communicate with an Inmate in the LA COUNTY JAIL - Inmate Reception Center by Phone
Follow these instructions on how to open an account with GTL Connect Network (aka Viapath Technologies)
- Advance Pay - This phone account allows you to prepay so that your inmate can call you (and only you) whenever he/she wants and the cost of each call is deducted from your balance. You can even be notified by text when your balance gets low. You still have the option of accepting or rejecting each call.
- Pin Debit - This option allows you to fund an inmate's commissary account and lets him pay for phone calls to you and others with the money. You will have no control over who your inmate calls.
- Voicemail - You can leave a secure voicemail without having to contact the facility. When you call the local phone number for a facility offering Inmate Voicemail (call Customer Service at 877-650-4249 to get the local voicemail number for LA COUNTY JAIL - Inmate Reception Center, you will be informed of the cost for leaving a message. To leave your message, simply select the inmate by ID number. Then, record your voicemail.
For full instructions on the LA COUNTY JAIL - Inmate Reception Center Inmate Phone Syste, what the costs are, how it works, and tips and guidelines on rules, regulations and saving money on calls, check out our Send Money Page.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Los Angeles County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in LA COUNTY JAIL - Inmate Reception Center follow these steps:
- Select California, then select LA COUNTY JAIL - Inmate Reception Center, and then select the 'Send a Package Order' option.
- Register and create an account with Access Securepak, for Los Angeles County.
- Choose the inmate and the products you want shipped to them, and input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Los Angeles County at any one time.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in LA COUNTY JAIL - Inmate Reception Center check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Los Angeles County.