How Does an Inmate Make Phone Calls in Pasadena Jail?
To receive phone calls from an inmate in Los Angeles County follow these instructions:
Pasadena Jail uses the services of NCIC for inmate phone calling. It is called a ‘friends & family account”.
In order to receive phone calls from your inmate, you need to do the following:
- Register here, or by phone 800-943-2189
- Choose California.
- Choose Pasadena Jail
- Select your Inmate.
- Enter the phone number your Inmate will be calling.
- Fund your Account. ($10-$100 at a time)
1. You cannot receive any calls to your phone number from your inmate until both you and your phone number are registered.
2. When you do receive a call, the number you will view on your phone from the incoming call is: 800-943-2189.
3. When allowed by Pasadena Jail, families can also leave secure voicemails for inmates to listen to.
- Adding funds to your account - $3.00
- Cost of phone call of a Prepaid Collect Account - $0.21 per minute
- Cost of an interstate (ex. California to a different state) phone call NOT Prepaid - $0.25 per minute
- Cost of an intrastate (ex. California to California) phone call NOT Prepaid - $0.25 per minute
- Cost if you set up your account (or fund it) by phone using a live agent, you will be charged a one-time fee of $5.95.
NCIC Customer Service
Phone - 800-943-2189 or 903-247-0069
Email – [email protected]
Full list of participating jails.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Los Angeles County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, fees, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.