How to Deposit Money into an Inmate's Account in Elmwood Women’s Facility - Santa Clara County
To deposit money into the account of an inmate in Santa Clara County, follow these instructions:
- Create an account with Touchpay Services, a GTL company.
- Select California.
- Select Elmwood Women’s Facility - Santa Clara County
- Enter the Inmate ID of your inmate. This can be found by calling 408-957-5900 or by looking up the inmate's name in the Inmate Search link above.
- Enter your billing information and send money.
- You can also deposit cash using the kiosk at the Elmwood Women’s Facility - Santa Clara County
For all the information you need regarding making an inmate deposit, what it costs, how much you can send, how long it takes for your inmate to receive funds and more, check out our Send Money Page.