Trinity County Juvenile Hall Inmate Commissary

Trinity County Juvenile Hall Commissary

content here

How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Trinity County

To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Trinity County Juvenile Hall follow these steps:

  • Select California, then select Trinity County Juvenile Hall, and then select the 'Send a Package Order' option.
  • Register and create an account with Access Securepak, for Trinity County.
  • Choose the inmate and the products you want shipped to them, and input your payment method. 
  • NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Trinity County at any one time.

For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Trinity County Juvenile Hall check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Trinity County.


How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from Trinity County Juvenile Hall

To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Trinity County do the following:

1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.

2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.

To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Trinity County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.