Remote Visitation with an Inmate - Instructions
Troup County Prison & Correctional uses the services of Inmate Sales, also known as Combined Public Communication (CPC) for visitation communication between inmates and their friends and family members.
In order to have a successful video visit, these are the steps to follow:
- Make sure you have a device a speaker, a camera and a connection to the internet.
- Register with Inmate Sales.
- Find Troup County Prison & Correctional
- Select 'New Purchase'
- Choose this facility and a product ('Remote' or 'Onsite' Visit)
- Enter your personal information and purchase minutes.
- Schedule a visit.
Call 877-998-5678 if you have any questions.
Google Play app