How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from Leavenworth County Juvenile Detention Center
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Leavenworth County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Leavenworth County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Leavenworth County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Leavenworth County Juvenile Detention Center follow these steps:
- Go to JailATM, choose Kansas, then choose Leavenworth County Juvenile Detention Center
- Type in your inmate's last name or their Inmate ID.
- Select your inmate, and then you will be prompted to Register with them to open an account.
- Select the products you want shipped to them at Leavenworth County Juvenile Detention Center, and then input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Leavenworth County at any one time.
- If you need to phone customer support, call 877-810-0914
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages or sending money to an inmate in Leavenworth County Juvenile Detention Center check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Leavenworth County.