How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Marion County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Marion County Jail follow these steps:
- Register with Inmate Sales, the company that handles inmate messaging in Marion County, by creating an account.
- Select Kansas, then select Marion County Jail, and then the inmate you want to send your message to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to spend, and input your payment method. The funds can also be used by the inmate to send a message back to you.
- If you want to pay by phone, call 877-998-5678.
- NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Marion County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Marion County Jail check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Marion County.
How Do Inmates in Marion County Jail Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Marion County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Marion County Jail uses the services of a company named Inmate Sales.
- Register with them online or call them at 877-998-5678.
- Agents are available M-F from 8:00 AM - 12:00 midnight EST, Saturdays from 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Marion County inmates and their families and friends include: Collect Calling, PIN Debit, Purchasing Calling Cards, Deposits, Messaging & Video Visitation.
Google Play app
For all the information regarding phone calls with Marion County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.