Pottawatomie County Jail uses the services of Inmate Sales, also known as Combined Public Communication (CPC) for visitation communication between inmates and their friends and family members.
In order to have a successful video visit, these are the steps to follow:
Inmates at the Pottawatomie County Jail, now that the COVID pandemic is waning, once again allows inmates to get visits from friends and loved ones. Visits are either on-site (no contact) at the facility, and/or using the remote video services of the third party company outlined below.
Call 785-457-3707 for remote inmate visitation updates as schedules and policies can change without much advance notice.
Pottawatomie County Jail inmates are allowed to have no limit on the number of visits when using the remote video visitation service.
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Pottawatomie County Jail follow these steps:
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Pottawatomie County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
To receive phone calls from inmates in Pottawatomie County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Pottawatomie County Jail, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Pottawatomie County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Pottawatomie County, these are the steps to follow:
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Pottawatomie County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Pottawatomie County Jail Phone: 785-457-3707