They may not be directly connected to the internet, but inmates at Woodson County Jail either currently, or may soon be able to be able to rent tablets within the jail that allow them to have access to the following services and information:
The availability of tablets may seem like something that inmates who are serving time do not deserve, but here are some of the benefits for inmates in Woodson County:
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Woodson County Jail follow these steps:
- Chirping is the product name for inmate texting.
- This product allows Woodson County inmates to send chirps (texts) to friends and family members.
- Inmates will be charged a monthly service fee of $4.00.
- Inbound and Outbound Chirps are $0.10 each.
Inmate Sales Apps
Google Play app
To receive phone calls from inmates in Woodson County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
Other than 'at the jail' visits between you and your inmate at Woodson County Jail, which is explained and outlined in detail on our Visit Inmate Page, Woodson County remote video inmate visitation can be done using the services of Inmate Sales utilizing the following instructions:
In order to have a successful video visit with an inmate in Woodson County, these are the steps to follow:
* All the information you need to have complete knowledge about inmate visitation; policies, rules, fees, schedules, tips, dress codes, and children, lawyers and clergy visitation in Woodson County, can be found on our Visit Inmate Page.
Woodson County Jail Phone: 620-625-8640