1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Ottawa County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
To get more complete instructions, and understand visit lengths, times, locations, fees and all the other rules including children, dress codes and more, check out or Visit Inmate Page.
NOTE: All visits are recorded and whatever you say and do will be monitored. It is best to never discuss sensitive information regarding your inmate's pending case.
Ottawa County Juvenile Detention uses Securus eMessaging for Inmate Email.
Register here. (You are already registered if you signed up with Securus for 'Phone' or 'Remote Visitation' in Ottawa County or any jail or prison in the country).
1. Sign up for eMessaging
2. Find your Ottawa County inmate.
3. Purchase a book of Securus ‘stamps’.
4. Type & Send message.
For all Ottawa County information for sending secure messages to an inmate in Ottawa County Juvenile Detention, including instructions, video examples, fees, limits, tablet rentals and more, check out out Text/Email an Inmate Page.