Kanabec County Juvenile Detention Center Emailing An Inmate

How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Kanabec County

To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Kanabec County Juvenile Detention Center follow these steps:

  • Go to JailATM, choose Minnesota, then choose Kanabec County Juvenile Detention Center
  • Type in your inmate's last name or their Inmate ID.
  • Select your inmate, and then you will be prompted to Register with them to open an account.
  • Select the products you want shipped to them at Kanabec County Juvenile Detention Center, and then input your payment method. 
  • NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Kanabec County at any one time.
  • If you need to phone customer support, call 877-810-0914

For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages or sending money to an inmate in Kanabec County Juvenile Detention Center check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Kanabec County.