How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Neshoba County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Neshoba County Jail follow these steps:
- Select Mississippi, then select Neshoba County Jail, and then select the 'Send a Package Order' option.
- Register and create an account with Access Securepak, for Neshoba County.
- Choose the inmate and the products you want shipped to them, and input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Neshoba County at any one time.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Neshoba County Jail check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Neshoba County.
How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from Neshoba County Jail
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Neshoba County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Neshoba County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
How to Schedule and Visit an Inmate in Neshoba County Jail
To schedule and set up a visit, either at-the-jail or remotely from your home, follow these instructions:
- Register and/or log in.
- Select Neshoba County Jail, then your inmate.
- Review the days, available hours and the cost of remote and on-site visits in Neshoba County.
- Schedule your visit.
To get more complete instructions, and understand visit lengths, times, locations, fees and all the other rules including children, dress codes and more, check out or Visit Inmate Page.
NOTE: All visits are recorded and whatever you say and do will be monitored. It is best to never discuss sensitive information regarding your inmate's pending case.