Cascade County Jail & Detention Center - Emailing an Inmate
Cascade County Jail & Detention Center uses Securus eMessaging for Inmate Email.
Register here. (You are already registered if you signed up with Securus for 'Phone' or 'Remote Visitation').
1. Sign up for eMessaging
2. Find your inmate.
3. Purchase a book of Securus ‘stamps’.
4. Type & Send message.
Things you CAN do:
1. You CAN ONLY send messages from the Securus website, or with the Securus app. (links below).
2. You CAN transfer ‘stamps’ to your inmate.
3. You CAN deposit money to your inmate, and they can purchase ‘stamps’ on their end.
4. Each time you send a message, you CAN pay for them to reply.
5. You CAN send photos. (Jail staff will review for appropriateness)
Things you CANNOT do:
1. You CANNOT use your own personal email to send messages.
2. You CANNOT send any message or photo that would normally be rejected by regular mail.
1. Photos must be .jpg, .jpeg or .png.
2. eMessages and photos must meet the jail’s standards for regular mail.
3. If your eMessage or Photo is rejected you will be notified of the reason, but you will NOT get a refund.
What is the cost of sending inmate messages?
What can your inmate do with digital 'stamps'?
Mailing Check payments
Securus Correctional Billing Services
PO Box 650757
Dallas, Texas 75265-075