How to visit an inmate in Lancaster County Nebraska using Video Visitation or visiting an inmate at the jail
To visit an inmate in Lancaster County follow these steps:
- In addition to visiting inmates at the jail, Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr uses a video visitation service called IC Solutions.
- In order to visit with your inmate online or at the Lancaster County Jail Video Kiosk, you must first register with IC Solutions.
- Once you are logged into your existing IC Solutions account or have created a new account and are logged in, you must select Register for Video and enter Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr.
- Then select your Lancaster County Inmate.
- Then fund your account using either a Visa, Mastercard credit or debit card.
- Lastly, schedule a visit.
- The cost for a remote video visit ranges from $7-10 for 20-25 minute visit. Rates are subject to change.
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Lancaster County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.
How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Lancaster County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr follow these steps:
- Register with Access Corrections by creating an account.
- Select Nebraska, then select Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr, and then the inmate you want to send your message to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to spend, and input your payment method. The funds can also be used by the inmate to send a message back to you.
- NOTE: All messages between you and your inmate will be permanently recorded and seen by the staff and could be used against your inmate in court.
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Lancaster County.
How Does an Inmate Make Phone Calls in Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr?
To receive phone calls from an inmate in Lancaster County follow these instructions:
Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr uses the services of NCIC for inmate phone calling. It is called a ‘friends & family account”.
In order to receive phone calls from your inmate, you need to do the following:
- Register here, or by phone 800-943-2189
- Choose Nebraska.
- Choose Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr
- Select your Inmate.
- Enter the phone number your Inmate will be calling.
- Fund your Account. ($10-$100 at a time)
1. You cannot receive any calls to your phone number from your inmate until both you and your phone number are registered.
2. When you do receive a call, the number you will view on your phone from the incoming call is: 800-943-2189.
3. When allowed by Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr, families can also leave secure voicemails for inmates to listen to.
- Adding funds to your account - $3.00
- Cost of phone call of a Prepaid Collect Account - $0.21 per minute
- Cost of an interstate (ex. Nebraska to a different state) phone call NOT Prepaid - $0.25 per minute
- Cost of an intrastate (ex. Nebraska to Nebraska) phone call NOT Prepaid - $0.25 per minute
- Cost if you set up your account (or fund it) by phone using a live agent, you will be charged a one-time fee of $5.95.
NCIC Customer Service
Phone - 800-943-2189 or 903-247-0069
Email – [email protected]
Full list of participating jails.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Lancaster County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, fees, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How Do Inmates in Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Lancaster County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Lancaster County Juvenile Detention Ctr uses the services of IC Solutions.
- Register with them online or call them at 888-506-8407.
- Agents are available 24 hours a day, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Lancaster County inmates and their families and friends include Collect Calling, PIN Debits, Purchasing Calling Cards, Voicemail & Prepaid calls. In addition, IC Solutions provides secure messaging, sending photos, video phone calls and online deposits for inmates and their families in Lancaster County.
- Although rates are subject to change, they generally run about $0.21 per minute for phone calls.
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Lancaster County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.