How to visit an inmate in Belmont County Ohio using Video Visitation or visiting an inmate at the jail
To visit an inmate in Belmont County follow these steps:
- In addition to visiting inmates at the jail, Sargus Juvenile Center uses a video visitation service called IC Solutions.
- In order to visit with your inmate online or at the Belmont County Jail Video Kiosk, you must first register with IC Solutions.
- Once you are logged into your existing IC Solutions account or have created a new account and are logged in, you must select Register for Video and enter Sargus Juvenile Center.
- Then select your Belmont County Inmate.
- Then fund your account using either a Visa, Mastercard credit or debit card.
- Lastly, schedule a visit.
- The cost for a remote video visit ranges from $7-10 for 20-25 minute visit. Rates are subject to change.
For full instructions on all the benefits of using IC Solutions to visit a Belmont County inmate, visiting an inmate at the jail itself, rates, policies, rules, dress codes, bringing children, attorney and clergy visits and more, go to our official Visit Inmate Page.
How Do Inmates in Sargus Juvenile Center Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Belmont County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
- Sargus Juvenile Center uses the services of IC Solutions.
- Register with them online or call them at 888-506-8407.
- Agents are available 24 hours a day, and speak both English & Spanish.
- Services for Belmont County inmates and their families and friends include Collect Calling, PIN Debits, Purchasing Calling Cards, Voicemail & Prepaid calls. In addition, IC Solutions provides secure messaging, sending photos, video phone calls and online deposits for inmates and their families in Belmont County.
- Although rates are subject to change, they generally run about $0.21 per minute for phone calls.
Note: All your calls with an inmate are recorded, stored and shared with law enforcement if the conversation deals with your case or any criminal activity. Anything communicated can be used against you or your inmate in court.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Belmont County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.