How to Rent a Tablet for an Inmate in Richland County Jail
To rent a tablet for an inmate in Richland County follow these instructions:
- Register here. It is recommended you use Chrome or Firefox.
- Pay for the subscription using Paypal.
- You get charged the 1st of each month.
- You get charged a full month even if it's only used for a partial month.
- No activation or early termination fees.
- Your Richland County inmate will recieve their tablet in 3-5 business days, after you pay.
If you have any questions:
For all Richland County information on Tablet Rentals for your inmate, check out our Tablet Rental Page.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Richland County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Richland County Jail follow these steps:
- Select Ohio, then select Richland County Jail, and then select the 'Send a Package Order' option.
- Register and create an account with Access Securepak, for Richland County.
- Choose the inmate and the products you want shipped to them, and input your payment method.
- NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Richland County at any one time.
For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Richland County Jail check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Richland County.
How to Send Money to an Inmate in Richland County
To send commissary money to an inmate in Richland County Jail follow these steps:
- Register with Access Corrections by creating an account.
- Select Ohio, then select Richland County Jail, and then the inmate you want to send money to.
- Choose the amount of money you want to send, and input your payment method.
For all information on how to Send Money to an inmate's account check out our full money and commissary guide for Richland County Jail.
How an Inmate Makes a Phone Call to You or Others from Richland County Jail
To set up a phone account so that your inmate can call you from Richland County do the following:
1. Enroll in an account with Securus Technologies.
2. Choose one of three account types, Securus Debit, Advance Connect or Direct Bill.
3. Choose [facility_name_1}, then connect with your inmate.
4. If you have any questions, call Securus: 972-734-1111 or 800-844-6591.
To find out fees, how to's, calling times, limits on phone calls and other systems Securus has do that you can communicate with your Richland County inmate, check out our Inmate Phone Page.
NOTE: All of your inmate's phone calls are recorded and stored. It is advised not to discuss their pending case.
How to Send a Text or Email Message to an Inmate in Richland County Jail
To send a text or email message to a Richland County inmate, do the following:
Richland County Jail uses Securus eMessaging for Inmate Email.
Register here. (You are already registered if you signed up with Securus for 'Phone' or 'Remote Visitation' in Richland County or any jail or prison in the country).
1. Sign up for eMessaging
2. Find your Richland County inmate.
3. Purchase a book of Securus ‘stamps’.
4. Type & Send message.
For all Richland County information for sending secure messages to an inmate in Richland County Jail, including instructions, video examples, fees, limits, tablet rentals and more, check out out Text/Email an Inmate Page.