How Does an Inmate Make Phone Calls in Creek County Jail?
To receive phone calls from an inmate in Creek County follow these instructions:
Creek County Jail uses the services of NCIC for inmate phone calling. It is called a ‘friends & family account”.
In order to receive phone calls from your inmate, you need to do the following:
- Register here, or by phone 800-943-2189
- Choose Oklahoma.
- Choose Creek County Jail
- Select your Inmate.
- Enter the phone number your Inmate will be calling.
- Fund your Account. ($10-$100 at a time)
1. You cannot receive any calls to your phone number from your inmate until both you and your phone number are registered.
2. When you do receive a call, the number you will view on your phone from the incoming call is: 800-943-2189.
3. When allowed by Creek County Jail, families can also leave secure voicemails for inmates to listen to.
- Adding funds to your account - $3.00
- Cost of phone call of a Prepaid Collect Account - $0.21 per minute
- Cost of an interstate (ex. Oklahoma to a different state) phone call NOT Prepaid - $0.25 per minute
- Cost of an intrastate (ex. Oklahoma to Oklahoma) phone call NOT Prepaid - $0.25 per minute
- Cost if you set up your account (or fund it) by phone using a live agent, you will be charged a one-time fee of $5.95.
NCIC Customer Service
Phone - 800-943-2189 or 903-247-0069
Email – [email protected]
Full list of participating jails.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Creek County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, fees, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How to Purchase Commissary for an Inmate in Creek County Jail
To purchase commissary for an inmate in Creek County follow these instructions:
- Go to Tiger Services Online.
- Choose Oklahoma.
- Select Creek County Jail.
- Click on 'Order Commissary'.
- Select your inmate.
- Enter your billing information.
- Follow the rest of the instructions for Creek County Jail to complete your transaction.
For more detailed information on Ordering Commissary, Depositing Money, Setting up Phone & Visitation Accounts; costs, fees, restrictions, rules and more with Tiger Commissary Services, check out our Commissary Page.
How to Have Remote Video Visits and 'At the Jail' Visits with an Inmate in Creek County
To register and sign up for a remote visitation account with correctpay.com to communicate with your Creek County Jail inmate, follow the instructions below:
Creek County Jail uses the services of correctpay.com (aka JailFunds) for you to schedule and visit your inmate via remote video visitation.
You can ‘video visit’ your inmate one of three ways:
- Visit from your home computer.
- Visit from the correctpay VendEngine Kiosk in the Creek County Jail lobby.
- Visit by using the JailFunds iphone or Android app
Go here to begin the process to schedule a visit.
- Register by creating an account here.
- Add a payment method.
- Select Oklahoma
- Select Creek County Jail
- Select your inmate
- Schedule a visit.
24/7 Customer Service - 855-836-3364
For all the information on remote video visits and 'at the jail' visitation for Creek County Jail, including fees, schedules, how it works and more, check out our Visit Inmate Page.
How Do Inmates in Creek County Jail Get Money to Make Phone Calls?
To send money to an inmate in order to make phone calls in Creek County Jail, follow these steps:
1. Register with correctpay online, the money depositing service used by Creek County Jail, or call Customer Service at 855-836-3364. They are open 24/7.
2. Once registered, select Oklahoma, then Creek County Jail, then the inmate you want to send money to.
3. Choose an amount, then a payment method (any major credit or debit card in your name), and then send.
NOTE: There is a cost to use this service... usually no more than 5%. The link below has all the information you need to know.
For all the information regarding phone calls with Creek County inmates; what phone service they use, calling cards information, the rules, policies, fees, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.