Muskogee County Juvenile Inmate Tablet Rental

Muskogee County Juvenile Inmate Tablet Rental

content here

How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Muskogee County

To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Muskogee County Juvenile follow these steps:

  • Go to JailATM, choose Oklahoma, then choose Muskogee County Juvenile
  • Type in your inmate's last name or their Inmate ID.
  • Select your inmate, and then you will be prompted to Register with them to open an account.
  • Select the products you want shipped to them at Muskogee County Juvenile, and then input your payment method. 
  • NOTE: There may be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Muskogee County at any one time.
  • If you need to phone customer support, call 877-810-0914

For all information, tips and available items for shipping Commissary packages or sending money to an inmate in Muskogee County Juvenile check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Muskogee County.