How to Send a Secure Email Message to an Inmate in Marion County
To send a secure email message to an inmate in Marion County Jail follow these steps:
How inteleMESSAGE Works
- The Marion County Jail inmate must contact you first in order to activate messaging for your account.
- Once an inmate has messaged you, you are then able to visit the Pay Tel website, log in, read and respond to his or her messages.
- When you log in and follow the inteleMESSAGE™ link, you will be asked if you want to accept messages from your Marion County inmate. If you accept, you will then be able to read any inmate message that has been sent to you.
For all information on how to Text/Email an Inmate in Marion County Jail check out our Secure Messaging Guide for Marion County.
How Do Inmates in Marion County Jail Make Phone Calls?
To receive phone calls from inmates in Marion County, or to assist them in making phone calls to other people, follow these steps:
For all the information regarding phone calls with Marion County inmates; rules, policies, phone calling times, limits and more visit our Inmate Phone Page.
How to Send a Carepack Commissary Package Directly to an Inmate in Marion County
To send a commissary carepack (food, snacks and goods) directly to an inmate in Marion County Jail follow these steps:
- Marion County Jail uses McDaniel Supply Company for their inmate commissary.
- McDaniel Supply operates the JailPackStore website so you can order online using a credit or debit card. They will ship your order directly to your inmate at Marion County Jail.
- JailPackStore has a very cumbersome website that requires you to: 1. register, 2. add a credit or debit card, and then 3. locate your inmate in Marion County before you can even see their commissary products, prices, additional fees, etc.
NOTE: There will also be a limit on how much product you can send your inmate in Marion County at any one time.
For all information, tips and a list and photos of available items for shipping Commissary packages to an inmate in Marion County Jail check out our Commissary Instructions Page for Marion County.